Waterleaf offers an array of individualized medical and professional services—No Charge and Completely Confidential.
Waterleaf is sometimes referred to as a “crisis pregnancy center”. If considering adoption or parenting, these services may fit your needs. If you would like to discuss abortion as an option, please visit one of the other healthcare resources listed.
- Pregnancy Evaluation & Confirmation
- Lab-Quality Pregnancy Testing
- Medical & Pregnancy Consultation
- One on One, Private Medical Consultation with Licensed Nurse
- Abortion, Adoption & Parenting Information, Education & Resources
- STD Education, Testing & Treatment
- Community Resources & Referrals
- Furthering Education Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- Mentor Support & Group Classes
Languages: English, Spanish